My Nuffnang

When 2 Become 1

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

LETTER FROM BLACKBERRY TO THE OWNER

Dear Owner,

*I'm so lucky I'm your Blackberry! **wink!

1. You hold me with both hands gently as u could be
2. You ensure that I am always with you
3. If I fall you are afraid of my injury
4. I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together

*** U can never forget me in a taxi & u won't let me go unlike my old friends nokia, sony and sammy that u would proudly just hand over.

5. When u eat, I'm beside u. When u r on the toilet, I'm with u.. When u sleeping my head is by ur pillow.
6. When I scream u rush and pick me like an agg.
7. When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery.
8. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime.
9. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make u feel like a cowboy u strap me to ur waist or jeans.
10. Every  month u ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundle (of love).
11. You upgraded me from my friends nolia, sony and sammy to a curve, bold & torch.

*** Moreover, you rush home from work or scholl and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home. You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make u laugh that ppl think u are mad. I watch your wife.hubby or your bf/gf who envies our time together.

But dearie...
*** I appeal to you.
Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as do love me but I'm just a blackberry, nothing more!

Kind Pings!!!!
Your Blackberry
OH MR BLACKBERRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Mari Klik Klik Kengkawan..

KURUS! KURUS! KURUS!